Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Update 1


I thought I would give a little update here. Even though not many people are reading this, I want to try and support all the platforms I'm on. I hope this blog gets some audience one day. Blogs are really good for getting content noticed and it could help a lot. 

Here's a little introduction: I'm 20 years old. I live in California and have worked as a freelance voice actor. I've always loved to sing but have also lacked confidence. But a few weeks ago something happened that made me realize that I need to take advantage of this time. I love to do this and it makes me happy. Singing actually allows me to forget my problems, as cliche as it sounds. 

Somehow, even though I lack confidence, I do have determination. When I set my mind on something I do it and I give my all. I'm even starting vocal lessons. I'm really trying to come out with quality covers and content from the get go. Its a dream, but one day I hope to be able to support myself doing this. I hope I make it to that day. 

If you haven't already, you can subscribe to my YouTube and keep up to date to all English covers.
You can also keep follow me here on these social media sites:


Twitter
Facebook
SoundCloud

No comments:

Post a Comment